Sunday, July 28, 2013

Habanero Mexican Cafe

Alright, here's the next installment!



It's been awhile since Drew and I ate at the Habanero Mexican Cafe, and I can't say it was particularly memorable. I remember that I wasn't crazy about their queso, and that unlike most of the Mexican food places I eat at, this was authentic Mexican food and not Tex-Mex.

I think that might be why it's not particularly memorable to me- it wasn't the usual cuisine I was expecting, and that's no fault on their part.

They have a few different sauces for enchiladas, which is what I got. I believe I got the green sauce, but again, I'm not too sure. I ate everything on my plate- that I DO know for sure.

Their prices aren't on their website, and I remember them being a little more than I was expecting. I had a lunch special so it'd be a little cheaper.

I wasn't full enough to skip dessert, so we ordered Sopapillas, and THOSE I definitely remember. They were delicious and warm and just all- around amazing.

I'm not going to give them a rating, because I can't really remember much about the restaurant and I find that unfair.

Their hours are:
Sunday-Monday from 7 am to 3 pm
Tuesday-Thursday from 7 am to 5 pm
Friday-Saturday from 7 am to 9 pm

See their menu here.

Next up on the list is Regal Ravioli- a place that REALLY made an impression, so get ready for a thorough review!

No comments:

Post a Comment